The SEM Manager will be responsible for working within the EchoPark digital marketing platform to develop strategies and execute those strategies for our growing national brand. They will help improve EchoPark lead generation by testing and optimizing PPC campaigns. This role will have crossover into display, paid social and online video such as YouTube. The Manager will build, manage and enhance EchoPark marketing efforts by focusing on the segmentation, targeting & tools that enable efficient and effective marketing activities.
• Responsible for managing the EchoPark presence on Google and Bing paid ad platforms. Candidate will directly manage accounts, placements, ads and bidding.
• Analyze data to make timely and informed decisions on bids, ad copy, and landing page performance.
• Introduce various consumer segmentation strategies to improve sales funnel efficiency through channel testing.
• Identify growth opportunities via channel testing, keyword expansion, online response enhancements & additional partnership opportunities.
• Conduct regular competitive analysis, prepare reports on findings, and share action plans with manager and senior leadership.
• Provide innovative solutions and determine optimal cross channel mix to maximize lead growth and sales.
• Understand an evolving e-commerce and digital landscape as it relates to digital media, user design, website engagement, analytics and overall marketing strategies.
• Partner with other digital marketing team members to ensure consistent messaging and offer strategies as well as maintain brand consistencies.
• SEM Manager Experience required.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher.
• Proven success managing PPC & social media campaign strategy development, execution, management, and measurement.
• Highly organized, task and detailed oriented.
• Ability to analyze and interpret data effectively.
• Strong written and oral communications.
• Be a student of the digital marketing industry.
• 4+ years of digital marketing experience, with a clear history of success in digital campaign creation & execution.
• Certifications and/or experience with paid search and & supporting technology, such Google Analytics, Google Ads, GTM, Bing Ads, YouTube, etc.
• An understanding of automotive retail specific and general current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
• Excellent analytics and problem-solving skills.
• Creative and self-motivated, with a strong willingness to learn and hone skills.
• Able to multi-task and manage deadlines.
• Able to work as part of a team and be held accountable for key responsibilities.
• Proficiency with Excel.
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Paid time off