Do you dream of improving and changing your life, but don’t know how to motivate yourself to succeed?
Then this article is for you!
What is motivation?
Motivation is an internal, emotional state that prompts a person to act !!!
So how to motivate yourself to succeed?
What needs to be done and what is not needed?
I want to share with you several tricky methods that have helped many people!
And to this day, they send me letters of thanks with gratitude … nice, damn it! 🙂
Remember, it is motivation that is the most important element to achieving your success!
If you learn to motivate yourself every day, then you will feel success in any business, and in everything!
Methods to help motivate yourself to succeed:
- Always and under any circumstances drive away negative thoughts!Keep in mind – all thoughts are material!And if you think for a long time about the bad and present it in all colors – it is bad that will happen to you!
- Make a promise that you will wake up early – regardless of the weekend!
The best motivation is the motivation that starts in the morning! Believe me, if you wake up early, you will have enough time to get everything done!Even if you are not in a hurry, and you don’t have important and urgent tasks, wake up early too long – spend this time on yourself, on your development, read several pages of a useful and developing book, for example, Brian Tracy “ Habits for millions of dollars .”It’s not for nothing that they say: “He who rises early, God gives to him!” The best example, it is a job portal, where you can start searching a job or etc information. Just start at the morning, and don’t put it off until the evening!
- Motivation to win!
Always, every day, every minute, strive for victory, become more purposeful!Each person always has a choice: to win or lose in a particular situation.When you wake up without getting up, give yourself an installation for the whole day:“Today I will be better than yesterday! Today will be the most wonderful day! Today my little victories await me! ”Believe me, now throughout the day, you will be full of positive and resourceful energy, strong and confident in yourself and in your actions.And no one, under any circumstances, can prevent you from doing this and violate your plans!
- Motivation for a positive and good mood!
Try to see only good and positive moments in any situation!Remember, people are drawn to positive people, to optimists, and not to aching pessimists!Many can now pour me pickled tomatoes and say:“Well, what if a person really had a serious and unpleasant situation in life, how then? How to look for positive aspects in this? ”I will calmly answer you:“Understand, all the situations that happen to you are your experience! Valuable experience! If there weren’t these “unpleasant” situations – you would be a weak and spineless person, would be a loser! All these situations make you stronger, more purposeful! ”We train willpower: 4 pumping options
- Motivation for help!My dears, never refuse to help people who need it!When you help people, you are not just doing a good deed, you are getting pleasant emotions, and people are responding with gratitude for your efforts, which is important!When you improve the lives of others, you automatically improve your life too!Always remember this!
- Your motivation to crumble from your own doubts!
Many people, even regardless of their progress towards a better life, cannot remain motivated for a long time because of their self-doubt!They always repeat themselves and it seems to them that they are doing something wrong, that they are on the wrong track!Know, confidence is a very important quality for any person, and without it – there will be no success in your life!Here is one with simple tips that raises your self-esteem in your eyes – always keep your word!It is the ability to keep your word that you gave, for example, to a friend, that will teach you to keep the word that you gave yourself!Later, you will begin to trust yourself when you give yourself the setting for “A Beautiful Future.”This will keep your motivation!
- Take away the alternatives!
I think that for every person to get up at 5.00 in the morning is not an easy task, if there is a choice – soak up the bed or get up.But if, for example, at 5.05 in the morning a barrel of ice water is pouring on you, then you will stand up as a soldier, as easy as shelling pears, quickly and clearly 🙂Also, for example, if you promise your colleagues to get a bald haircut and eat their hair tucked under mayonnaise if you don’t achieve your goal, this is a great way and a good way to motivate yourself!
- Let yourself feel the progress towards your cherished goal!
Understand, our body is a smart mechanism that saves our energy and strength!If as a result of your activity there is no progress, and you don’t even feel that this progress will be in the future, then your motivation will become a very difficult task for you, it will weaken, it will go against your natural principles – the law of conservation of energy, or simply put will lead to laziness!You know, you can go against anyone, but it’s better not to play with nature, you need to cooperate with nature!
- Learn to measure your progress!We must always prove our motivation, as well as provide evidence that our business is successful, that every day it is gaining momentum!You must remember that it is progress that must be measured, not the process!For example, you read 30 pages from George Clayson’s useful book, “ The Richest Man in Babylon, ” – this will be a process!You answered 30 questions that you were asked from the same 30 read pages – this will be progress!
- Always compete with yourself!
There is a very good quote from Mikhail Baryshnikov:“I am not trying to dance better than others. I’m just trying to dance better than myself. ”You know, when you constantly compare yourself with others – this can soon lead you to demotivation!Even at the moment when you are very enthusiastic and willing to start your full journey to your cherished dream – the constant comparison of your success with the success of other people – very quickly deprive you of energy, desire to achieve your goal.Stop doing this! Stop!Do you finally understand that each person has an individual life, work, relationship!It is impossible to compare them!