Do you have a passion for travel, football & marketing? Join a fast-growing online travel business in Amsterdam and learn everything you need for your future career in online marketing.
You will join our online marketing team and you will be focussing on our Dutch label, VoetbalTravel. This is a popular booking site for Dutch football fans that want to travel to a game abroad (England, Spain, Italy a.o.).
We have created a ‘one-stop shop’ travel booking site which allows football fans to easily book their flight and/or accommodation in combination with a football ticket to clubs like Liverpool FC, FC Barcelona, Arsenal and AC Milan!
We have an established website but we think we can do even better and that’s why we are looking for you! During your internship, you’ll learn everything about online marketing. You will promote Voetbal across several marketing channels. We are looking for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial intern to boost our marketing and product efforts. You will be involved with setting up marketing actions, building our product offering and expanding our Facebook and Instagram accounts. In addition to this, you’ll get a chance to learn lots of things about all the other online marketing ‘fundamentals’, like SEO/SEA and affiliate marketing.
- Strong interest in e-commerce and online marketing
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Self-starter and responsible
- Available at least 30h/week
- Fluent in English
- Native/Fluent in Dutch
- Good writing skills (the position includes content production) would be a plus
What we have in store for you:
- Building your online marketing skills and expertise with trainings and on-the-job learning
- A fast-paced environment in a young and international team
- Plenty of space for you to grow and take on new challenges
- The position is available starting August/September 2019 onwards (min. 4 months). This position is also available from January/February 2020 (min. 4 months).
If interested, please get in touch with Alizee and send her your resume along with your (short) motivation in an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).