Social Playground are on the lookout for an Activations Coordinator (aka customer service and events guru) to join their Melbourne office.
Some of the Perks
- Cremorne (dog friendly) office & great company culture
- Training & personal development
- Birthday celebrations & annual company conference trips
- Bringing unique & socially shareable events to life
- Financial incentives for repeat business
- Ongoing rewards & recognition (virtual thank you tacos for gift redemption)
- Biannual rockstar employee award
- Huge opportunities for career progression
Social Playground are the experts in all things social media marketing, photography and events. We activate our suite of photo, video and digital experiences at events across the country and work with some of the biggest brands around.
The Activations Coordinator is responsible for managing a client event booking from approval stages, coordinating logistics, requirements, artwork, equipment and briefing documents between the client and internal teams.
You’re a stickler for details, more organised than a kikki.k. store and obsess over providing the best possible experience for clients and customers.
You would be the glue in ensuring there is seamless communication between our clients and the team, and that each event report demonstrates great success and encourages repeat business from our much loved clients.
You will need to have:
- A minimum of 1-2 years in an account service/client relations position
- Agency (preferred) or Customer Service background
- Exposure to the events industry (photography and design experience a plus)
- Impeccable communication, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Technical know how; booking systems, products and reporting
- A love of social media
- Full working rights in Australia
Some of the responsibilities:
- Client liaison and go-to point of contact
- Guiding clients through the booking process; systems, requirements, artwork, logistics and follow up
- Keeping the booking platform completed with clear and accurate information
- Identifying client objectives and collaborating with internal Sales, Operations, Staffing and Accounts teams
- Managing timelines to ensure contributing team members deliver on time
- Recognising business opportunities and recommending ways to enhance each event
- Prepare briefing documents and run sheets for field event staff
- Financials; managing terms & conditions and invoices
- Maintaining supplier databases and managing orders
- Insight and feedback reports
If you meet our requirements and believe you have what it takes, please submit your CV and a cover letter sharing why you’re the perfect fit for this opportunity.
Salary suitable to experience.