As one of the nation’s fastest growing kombucha companies, Humm Kombucha is on a quest to put the goodness of Humm in the hands of as many people as possible.
We are hiring a Social Media Marketing Manager!
The Social Media Marketing Manager’s primary responsibility is for day-to-day execution of content in Humm’s social media accounts. This role articulates the voice of Humm’s brand on all our social media platforms and through all influencer relationships.
Success requires a mix of analytical, operational, and creative oversight skills to drive our social media presence and be a successful part of Humm’s growth.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Content Planning and Production
- Manage editorial calendars and day-to-day execution of content in Humm’s social media accounts.
- Coordinate communications timelines, deliverables, and processes
- Curate content ideas based on current events, industry trends, cultural influences, key initiatives, events, PR, and marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with internal studio team, contractors, and creative agency partners to create videos, images, photos, graphics, gifs etc.
- Stay abreast of digital/social trends, tools, and platform functionality
- Contribute to development of influencer marketing program
- Build relationships and manage social media influencers
- Proactively identify potential influencers across a variety of verticals, and manage outreach
Social Media Management
- Schedule posts and maintain social presence across all channels
- Regularly monitor, respond, and engage with users on social posts
- Track and interact with media/influencers where applicable and elevate earned content
- Manage primary customer interfaced email account
What’s Required for Consideration:
- The Must Haves ~
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- 3+ years demonstrable experience in digital/social marketing.
- Direct experience with community management.
- Direct experience in working with marketing data and metrics gathering programs.
- Deep understanding of social media and digital channels, as well as their associated audiences and platform limitations.
- Experience developing and managing both paid and organic content.
- Well versed in creating varied content types including, but not limited to: short-form social posts, gifs, videos, and visual storytelling through graphics and photos.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- Inherent interest in cultural trends, curiosity about consumer behavior, and passion for high-quality, mold-breaking creative.
- Entrepreneurial and creative thinker with the ability to make progress in the face of ambiguity.
- Organized, efficient, and motivated self-starter.
- Mastery of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and Google Docs, Slides and Sheets.
- The Nice to Haves:
- Experience in the consumer-packaged goods vertical
- Experience placing paid media across multiple platforms
- Experience with Adobe Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with Google Analytics & native social media measurement tools
- Experience with developing content in support of eCommerce (specifically knowledge of Amazon and Amazon Fresh)
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM